The season on pumpkin flavored everything is upon us! While some of these new, trendy morsels may sound good, you can never beat the original – pumpkin pie. We’ve teamed up with the foodies at Central Market Southlake to share with you a great pumpkin pie recipe that comes with a little crunch to make the even more delicious pumpkin pecan pie!
The Ingredients You’ll Need
A somewhat simple pumpkin pie recipe, you need 8 ingredients to make a tasty pumpkin pecan pie:
- 3 eggs beaten until frothy
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Pie
Once you’ve gone to Central Market Southlake to pick up all the ingredients, you’re ready to make their delicious pumpkin pecan pie! This pie can be cooked and ready to serve in 5 easy steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs with pumpkin, corn syrup, sugar, cinnamon, salt and chopped pecans.
- Pour into pie shell. Place on the middle rack in preheated oven. Bake 50 – 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let some to room temperature on a cooling rack.
- Chill. Serve topped with whipped cream.
The Right Way to Eat Pumpkin Pecan Pie
You’re probably asking yourself, “Is there a wrong way to eat pie?” The answer is yes. If you’re going to enjoy a pumpkin pecan pie, you should enjoy with the ones you love. Nothing will bring friends and family together like delicious food, and now you know the perfect dessert!
Come by Central Market Southlake for all your grocery needs, especially when it comes time for all the holiday meals you’re prepping for.
1425 E. Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
Monday – Sunday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Shops of Southlake is offered by Weitzman. Weitzman is one of the leading commercial real estate companies in North Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of Commercial Real Estate services including Project Representation, Tenant Representation and Investment Sales and, is also a leading Asset Management and Development Services Commercial Real Estate firm.
Image via centralmarket.com)